Saturday, February 5, 2011

jacksons thoughts on bodies

things jackson said recently.

my grand-daddy passed away and we were talking about going down to the funeral. he asked about grand-daddy's bones.
jackson: where are they?
mom: his body is on earth and his spirit is in heaven.
j: can i touch his bones?
m: ...[hesitantly]... sure. you can hold his hand if you want to.
j: [thoughtfully] ok. if you're looking for me i'll be in the dirt.
m: huh?
j: you know, digging up his bones.

another day i was getting jackson dressed and i must have touched his hands on accident or something because he responded with.
j: mom! don't hurt my hands. [and then he held them close to his chest like he was protecting them] they're very special to me. God made them.

1 comment:

  1. oh my heavens. that is the funniest/cutest thing i have ever heard!!!

    ReplyDelete