Wednesday, January 12, 2011

if you want to be excited about spending time with your kids...go to blogs that have fun things to do with them. plan things in advance to do with them. if you wake up everyday with the attitude "ugh, i have another day to spend without brent and to deal with kids." they'll see it in your attitude, act up, then you both resent the day and the relationship. BE PROACTIVE!!

other story:
monday night our fhe was on lehi's dream. jackson has been way obsessed with the idea of wanting to get to that tree since then. last night in his prayer he said "bless us that we can get to the tree and thank you that the nephites can't get there."

sacrifice for the things i love. i love my religion, my family, my home, my friends, my community.--thats the phrase that came into my head as i worked on my mission statement. i brought peace and happiness and it got me off of the couch of my funk zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment