Wednesday, May 19, 2010

"oatmeal is my favorite kind of meal." jackson

jackson went in to go to the bathroom in the morning and used mine and brent's because we had a house guest. when brent was going in after him jackson said "hold on dad i gotta clean that up." brent of course groaned cause he had gotten out of bed 1 minute too early. Jackson had peepeed on the floor. I told Jackson we don't do that and he responded "I was just doing tricks with my pee pee."

Brent took Jackson shopping for my mother's day gift. Brent called on his way home to make sure I was inside the house and not peeking (cause i like to do that.) When the came home Jackson came strutting in slowly. Then told me in whisper "mom you can't say anything it's a secret. shhh... you can't talk about it." really cute. When Brent walked in I told him that Jackson was really good and didn't tell me anything. Then Jackson squealed with his hands in the air above him "It's a rocking chair!!" It indeed was a rocking chair and brent just groaned.

No comments:

Post a Comment