Saturday, March 17, 2012

eva was born this week

this is some of the things the boys have said.
j-when my baby sister has a baby sister i'll be an uncle.

j-"griffin wanna see something?"
Griffin-"yeah, I know you have a baby sister."
j-"no, i got a new game."

sam came in the hospital and my mom said look there's your mom "nooooo, i wan baby!"

when jackson walked in to my room after the baby was born he started crying and said "i don't like the way my mommy looks!" ok so that was sad.

j-"hmmm... [pats my belly] do you have another baby in there because your stomach is still kinda big. i'm just [puts his hands around his waste] flatter than you."

sam keeps coming up to her saying "baby soft baby soft" and petting her hair

unrelated...my grandma hutchison came to visit and when she asked jackson what he was going to learn in kindergarten his answer was "silent letters in words." she was impressed.

jackson keeps telling me its not fair that nobody else can feed her. he wants a turn to try.

jackson keeps calling her hannah and or marsha. (ever since he found out it was a girl he's wanted to name her marsha, crying when we told her it would be eva, and then again when it wouldn't be her middle name. he says that he decided it will be her nickname.

eva and my parents dog ginger both came home on friday. i definitely think for sam, the best part is ginger. he doesn't resent eva but when my dad and grandma left today he ran down the driveway after them crying "ginja! ginja!"

when jackson saw a picture of himself holding eva he said "wow thats so pretty. i didn't know i was so cute holding eva."

No comments:

Post a Comment