Thursday, October 20, 2011

jackson said "you told me to put on my jammies so i put on all my jammies!" he was wearing 7 pajama pants and 3 pajama shirts. it was hilarious. i was so sad brent had him take it all off before the picture. he was super thick.


also, today brent told me that a new study came out that kids under the age of 2 shouldn't watch tv. he said people think baby einstein is fine but its not and you should limit the amount of background tv they see. i told him i had heard that just yesterday.....from jackson. jackson told me that "we let sam watch tv even though he's under 2. but when he's 2 then he won't be under 2 and he can watch tv." when i asked him where he heard that he said he heard it on the news. "brian williams said that." so, i guess you can say jackson is more up on current events than i am!

No comments:

Post a Comment