Thursday, September 8, 2011

Alabama

we went to alabama last week and got to stay til monday. One of my favorite things to do with my family on a sunday night is walk the quad. i feel like in the length of the walk you get a chance to rotate through who you're talking to and I just really enjoy it. Most of the time we have to leave too early though and we miss it. On our way back there are some fountains outside of the Ferg that evidently my dad always walks through when its hot outside. Jackson wanted to walk through with him which was fun for him. When we got back to the car, of course he was soaked and didn't want to get his car seat wet. I told him to strip down to his underwear and ride home like that. Jackson told me he couldn't do that because Sam would see his underwear. "Jackson, you take baths with Sam." "Oh yeah" he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment